My dad (a.k.a. "Davey") arrives tomorrow for a week of intensive house fix-ups. Todd and he will hopefully accomplish a lot on the back yard, deck, front deck, etc. Nothing impossible but still a lot of work, and we're thankful my dad is making the drive to do it.
Then, next week, we'll head back to Denver with my dad via convoy (we'll take a car back so there will be two cars enroute), and Todd will job hunt--I'll probably search out massage therapy employment opportunities as well--and also, excitingly, we're going to look for our next home! Hopefully we'll be able to bid on something. I have seen several listings our realtor has sent that I'm in love with.
Also, our appraisal came in at 80K more than we'd asked from the first buyers. Good thing we didn't get a contract going with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment